Beginning Monday, September 27th:
PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION* is required prior to attending in-studio classes.
Masks are also required for all indoor classes per the mask mandate and order
from Gov. Jay Inslee and the WA State Dept. of Health.
We invite you to cultivate fresh rituals and a renewed sense of belonging
as we embark on this new chapter together.
For our In-Studio classes, Safety Protocols include:
- Limited class size
- Contact-free sign-in
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the studio
- High-touch surfaces are sanitized between classes
- Doors will open 15 minutes before class begins
- Proof of full vaccination and masks are required for all teachers and students
How to submit your Proof of Vaccination*
BEFORE arriving at the studio for your in person class:
- Email a copy or picture of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, so you will be ready for class.
- You only need to do this once as we will place an alert on your account that you are cleared for in-studio classes.
- Your teacher will verify that we have received your proof of vaccination prior to the start of the class. If you have not sent in proof of vaccination prior to arriving at the studio, you will not be able to attend the class.
- Please remember that masks are to be worn at all times per state health orders and mandates.
- If you need any help or have questions, please email us at email@example.com. Please do not call the studios as we have limited in-studio staffing.
*Full vaccination means it has been two (2) weeks since receiving the second dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or after a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
We require that all participating students:
- Wash hands just before entering the studio
- Bring your own water and come wearing clothing for practice, and layers
- Have a current waiver on file, which includes the language at the bottom of this page: https://8limbsyoga.brandbot.io/waivers/new-student-jFBehk.html
- Stay home if experiencing any symptoms of cold, flu, or Covid-19
- Clean any props they use after class
We are now allowing use of our props, changing rooms, and cubbies. To maximize ventilation and airflow, doors will be open during practice time. Please wear/bring appropriate layers to keep you cozy in practice and savasana, such as socks, sweater, blanket/shawl, and hat. Limited number of loaner mats available, bring your own if you have one!
In-Studio Class Tuition:
- $25 – Drop-in
- $200 – 10-class pass
- $125/month – All-Access Unlimited Memberships (learn more)
To register for class please visit the “All Studio” Schedule and sign up for classes that have IN-STUDIO in the title. Don’t forget to bring your mat and any props you like to use; retail sales are not yet open.
To receive a full refund, class must be canceled more than 2 hours prior to start of class. If 8 Limbs cancels the class for any reason, registrants will receive a full refund.
Liability Waiver Language you agree to when registering to take this class:
COVID-19 / Infectious Disease. Amidst the current developments surrounding communicable diseases, you acknowledge that every time you participate in the Activities you are affirming that you are healthy and that you do not present an increased risk due to COVID-19 or other infectious diseases. If you are suffering from symptoms of a communicable disease or are unsure of your health and ability to practice the Activities, please consult with your doctor and we urge you not to visit our studio or participate in our Activities. We are all in this together and it is important that we follow guidelines on social distancing, hygiene practices, and act with kindness and responsibility towards each other to ensure everyone’s safety.
Questions? Concerns? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org