8 Limbs is committed to providing a socially responsible environment for your practice. We are following CDC and Washington state guidelines which do not currently allow indoor gatherings in gyms or yoga studios.
Please join us on 8 Limbs Livestream!
When we are able to safely provide In-Studio classes, Safety Protocols will include:
- CDC recommended screening for every student prior to class
- Class size is limited to 5 students, as per King County Phase 2 regulations
- Contact-free sign-in
- Restrooms and changing areas are closed
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the studio
- All high-touch surfaces are sanitized between classes
- Water re-fill stations are suspended
- Studio prop use is suspended (no exceptions)
We require that all participating students:
- Wash hands just before entering the studio.
- Wear masks in the studio.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and others at all times.
- Bring your own props, water, and come wearing clothing for practice, and layers**.
- All students must have a current waiver on file, which includes the language at the bottom of this page: https://8limbsyoga.brandbot.io/waivers/new-student-jFBehk.html
**To maximize ventilation and airflow, doors will be open during practice time. Please bring appropriate layers to keep you cozy in practice and savasana, such as socks, sweater, blanket/shawl, and hat.
To register for class, once you have signed our updated waiver, please visit the 8 Limbs Schedule.
In this early stage of offering In-Studio classes we are unable to offer the ability to cancel and receive a refund a refund once you have reserved and paid for your space in class. All sales are final. If 8 Limbs cancels the class for any reason, registrants will receive a full refund.
Liability Waiver Language you agree to to take this class:
COVID-19 / Infectious Disease. Amidst the current developments surrounding communicable diseases, you acknowledge that every time you participate in the Activities you are affirming that you are healthy and that you do not present an increased risk due to COVID-19 or other infectious diseases. If you are suffering from symptoms of a communicable disease or are unsure of your health and ability to practice the Activities, please consult with your doctor and we urge you not to visit our studio or participate in our Activities. We are all in this together and it is important that we follow guidelines on social distancing, hygiene practices, and act with kindness and responsibility towards each other to ensure everyone’s safety.
Questions? Concerns? firstname.lastname@example.org