We’re Back In-Studio!
We are excited to open our studios under Phase 3 Guidelines!
We invite you to cultivate fresh rituals and a renewed sense of belonging as we embark on this new chapter together, masks optional for fully vaccinated participants starting Wednesday, June 2.
For our In-Studio classes, Safety Protocols include:
- Class size limited to 50% capacity, per King County Phase 3 regulations
- Contact-free sign-in
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the studio
- High-touch surfaces are sanitized between classes
- Doors will open 15 minutes before class begins
We require that all participating students:
- Wash hands just before entering the studio
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and others
- Bring your own water and come wearing clothing for practice, and layers**
- Have a current waiver on file, which includes the language at the bottom of this page: https://8limbsyoga.brandbot.io/waivers/new-student-jFBehk.html
- Stay home if experiencing any symptoms of cold, flu, or Covid-19
- Clean any props they use after class
- Masks are optional but recommended for fully vaccinated students and teachers, and required for all non-vaccinated teachers and students, per the Governor’s directive
We are now allowing use of our props, changing rooms, and cubbies. To maximize ventilation and airflow, doors will be open during practice time. Please wear/bring appropriate layers to keep you cozy in practice and savasana, such as socks, sweater, blanket/shawl, and hat. Limited number of loaner mats available, bring your own if you have one!
In-Studio Class Tuition:
- $25 – Drop-in
- $200 – 10-class pass
Current Pricing for Current Unlimited Memberships:
- $5/class for “LIVESTREAM Unlimited Monthly Autopay” Members
- No additional per class charge for those with “Unlimited Monthly Autopay” Memberships
- Our Unlimited In-Studio pricing will be updated when we are able to open more fully.
To register for class please visit the “All Studio” Schedule and sign up for classes that have IN-STUDIO in the title. Don’t forget to bring your mat and any props you like to use; retail sales are not yet open.
To receive a full refund, class must be canceled more than 3 hours prior to start of class. If 8 Limbs cancels the class for any reason, registrants will receive a full refund.
Liability Waiver Language you agree to when registering to take this class:
COVID-19 / Infectious Disease. Amidst the current developments surrounding communicable diseases, you acknowledge that every time you participate in the Activities you are affirming that you are healthy and that you do not present an increased risk due to COVID-19 or other infectious diseases. If you are suffering from symptoms of a communicable disease or are unsure of your health and ability to practice the Activities, please consult with your doctor and we urge you not to visit our studio or participate in our Activities. We are all in this together and it is important that we follow guidelines on social distancing, hygiene practices, and act with kindness and responsibility towards each other to ensure everyone’s safety.
Schedule starting June 1 (we’ll add more as current classes fill!)
Wednesdays 9:30am with Marni
Saturdays 4:30pm with Maritza
Sundays 10:30am with Douglas
Mondays 9:30am with Anne Phyfe or Karen
Tuesdays 5:30pm with Jay
Fridays 4:30pm with Maritza
Sundays 9:00am with Nancy
8 Limbs Capitol Hill – starting June 5
Saturdays 9:00am with Douglas
Sundays 9:00am with Adi starting June 20
Mondays 12:00pm with Andreas
Questions? Concerns? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org