Summertime is officially here! We are excited to broaden our horizons with new opportunities for you to come together to practice yoga and cultivate well being. Check out these key tips for all things In-Studio & Outdoor classes, and read on for some big new announcements (including openings on our team)!
Our small but dedicated team is working diligently to offer you an array of top-notch yoga experiences. Thank you for your continued support! Let’s continue to show up for one another with patience and compassion as we create bright, new futures together.
INTRODUCING HYBRID CLASSES – Bringing Livestream In-Studio!
- Teachers will guide the students in the studio, offering tips and variations, while giving those at home the opportunity to continue to join in online!
- You get to choose how you attend! Class titles will indicate In-Studio or Livestream.
- In-Studio classes are listed by location and all Livestream classes are listed under the Capitol Hill location. To view all classes at once select the SCHEDULE tab on our website.
- Want an All Access membership that includes Livestream, In-Studio, and On Demand? Keep reading!
8 LIMBS ON DEMAND – Practice anytime, anywhere!
ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP – Get started today!
JOIN THE TEAM!
Want to be a part of a dynamic team helping to bring yoga to Seattle and beyond? We are currently looking to fill a few roles:
- Plant Genius: someone to re-plant our yoga spaces, from selecting to installing plants in our Capitol Hill and Phinney Ridge studios.
- Yoga Manager – to work with our teachers on In Studio, Livestream and Hybrid scheduling, and outdoor yoga.
- Area Studio Operations & Retail Manager – to manage the physical studios and operations teams.
- Yoga Teacher – we are not currently adding new instructors, but if you are an experienced yoga teacher and think you’re a good match for our studios and students, we’d love to hear from you!
Are you a great fit? Know someone else who is? Fill out this interest form.