Please join Baxter Bell and Melina Meza and special guest presenter Erin Collins for this new 15-hour immersion where we will dive deeper into the many aspects of aging well. Some of the topics to be covered:
- Beyond Basic Strength and an Update on the Four Physical Skills
- Sleep and Nutrition for Healthy Aging – An Ayurvedic Approach
- Stress and Moving Beyond Fight, Flight or Freeze
- Immune Boosting with Yoga
- Living Well: Embracing Mortality and Planning for It
- Aging Well: Having Grace and Holding Space for Life’s Transitions
- Dying Well: Meditation on Impermanence
- And more!!!
As with the original Yoga for Healthy Aging 30-hour immersion, there will be a balanced mixture of presentations, yoga-based practices, experiential opportunities, and time for questions. It is recommended that you have either done our 30-hour program, or at the very least have read the book Yoga for Healthy Aging as a launching pad for our time together.
Friday, November 12, 5:00-7:00pm PT
Sat & Sunday, November 13 & 14, 9:30am-4:00pm PT
Cancellation Policy: Refunds of 90% up to five days prior to start of workshops. No refunds allowable after that time.