with Melina Meza and Tracy Hodgeman
Wednesdays May 4, 11, 18, 25, 2022
Required for All Tracks
We hope you can join us for our exciting new series, Business Empowerment, designed to offer you skills that will help you grow your yoga business and thrive as a teacher. These days, becoming a yoga professional also requires that you have a little business savvy! Our goal is to offer you practical and inspiring business advice that allows you to take your yoga practice into the world with confidence and turn your yoga business into a thriving career.
In our course we’ll cover the following:
- Business Foundation Essentials
- Steps to discover your niche
- Marketing your business, classes, workshops and retreats – how to make your offerings stand out on social media
- Building powerful presentations with PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Developing workshops and retreats
- Conscious bookkeeping and bookkeeping flow
- Branding ideas
- Business of yoga class to explore the many ways to make a living as a teacher and how to set up realistic goals
- Conversations in ethics for teachers to understand the value of boundaries, policy and personal practice
- Best practices for running your own classes in person or on Zoom
- How to grow and retain your audience
ALL classes are recorded and available in Teachable through July 1, 2022.
300/500 Hour Teacher Training: $200 (10 hours)
RYT HOURS: Required for All Tracks
Cancellation Policy: Refunds of 90% up to five days prior to start of series. No refunds allowable after that time.