The 8 Limbs Work Study Program is for sincere yoga students who want to be more involved in the 8 Limbs community.
Our front desk and cleaning positions require one shift per week: cleaning shifts are 2 hours and desk shifts are 4 hours. We require a minimum commitment of six months.
This is not a volunteer position. Work-study staff must demonstrate respect, reliability and accountability. In exchange, you receive 2 classes per cleaning shift or unlimited classes for desk shifts valid at all three 8 Limbs locations. Work Study staff also receive a discount at 8 Limbs boutiques.
To be eligible for the 8 Limbs Work Study Program you must:
- Have attended 8 Limbs classes for at least three months
- Commit to the position for at least six months
- Be dependable and punctual
- Be a “people person” and possess exceptional customer service skills (in person, on the telephone and in email)
- Exhibit strong administrative skills (organization, efficiency, communication and excellent computer literacy)
- Regularly attend 8 Limbs yoga classes, Work Study meetings and other community events
If you meet these criteria, please please complete the application below with as much detail as possible. An 8 Limbs studio manager will contact you via email soon.
Please be sensitive to the fact that we may not be able to offer Work Study positions to all whom apply.