8 Limbs 20 Years – Anniversary Party
Saturday, October 15, 2016
To celebrate 8 Limbs 20 Years, we have planned a day of celebration! Mark your calendars for a day of free yoga at all four studios and a night of performance and community at our first studio, 8 Limbs Capitol Hill, est. October 1996.
From 7:30am-12pm Morning Classes at all four 8 Limbs neighborhood locations will be FREE OF CHARGE.
Click here for schedule of classes.
From 4-6pm Special free 30 min classes at Capitol Hill:
- 4:00pm Yoga Tune-Up with Matt Nadler
- 4:30pm Eternal Movement Games with Lance Westendarp
- 4:30pm Gratitude Meditation with Kathleen Dowd
- 5:00pm Sound Bath with MJ Daniels
- 5:30pm Soul-Flo African Dance with Biola Akanni
From 6-10pm Anniversary Party at Capitol Hill featuring:
- KEXP DJ (and 8 Limbs yoga practitioner) Darek Mazzone
- Traditional Indian Odissi Dance with Douglas Ridings
- Lady Krishna’s Peppermint Lounge
First 108 Party Attendees receive a free gift bag!
RSVP on the Facebook event!